Global sentiment has again turned in favor of India as a leader of the trend of survival led growth, thaat is bleeding the best of developed world markets dry with expectations of QE fuelled growth that are increasinglytemporary growth humps on the chart and trending down like a dampening whale’s breath on each injection of liquiidity.
Put in simpler terms the yields from $100 in first round of QE is probably as much from $230 in the second round and now that most have more than $1000 invested and are getting half the strength expected to continues in housing and treasury markets, the Indian yields are good to be shopped leading a trend down, though RBI was also mopping extra liquidity out from the markets in today’s run
- India Bond Impact (Fixed Income Report) : Not RBI, but bonds try to get a depression prognosis (awardz.wordpress.com)
- India Bond Impact (Fixed Income Report) : Not RBI, but bonds try to get depression prescription (awardz.wordpress.com)
- India Bond Impact ( Fixed Income Report) : RBI sticks to CRR, likely no cuts in CRR, SLR (awardz.wordpress.com)
- Fixed Income Report: India back as flavor of the year (awardz.wordpress.com)
- Fixed Income Report: Bond yields scarily poised (awardz.wordpress.com)