Does not leave much to imagination or prescience after the Nifty travelled the Vertical Flights of Fantasy to 5950 levels before closing gong struck at the NSE terminals and the soon to be public BSE that the markets are a settled lot in the morning and a final big correction is being ramped up in commentary to a big killa round hopefully over 6100 levels .
That means the Nifty and the exchange has another big weekly move and probably not immediately next week though looking at the eagerness with which the House of Elders vote on FDI brought to profit taking it is obvious the wait and consolidation has been a long one even for FIIs or as some mention, most of the floating stock is yet gone.
In true indian market fashion I can duly see without undue overanalysis that it leaves opportunities like Jet Airways and Orchid Pharma ( as it negotiates with late lenders like IDBI Bank) for a grand capital appreciation burst. it also shows that markets have matured to the virtual exclusion of retail players though US markets can still claim to over90% retail invested in equities , but one guesses thru discretionary and non discretionary forms of institutional and hedgie managers.
As mentioned yesterday, globally alpha is back in vogue meaning India is likely to remain in currency and the market has thus that upside led by players like YES Bank and other private banks wwith double digit growwth left in this rally for them and other blue chips for the mass of your portfolio to settle down with.
Ramesh Damani looks to be in good form as always making the next level of case for a big correction for indian / DII buyers after the likes of Ashwini and SS failed to get markets to see any worthwhile correction in the meantime but it is probably time to see some institutional buyers move or rather churn their portfolios to the new limelight , even though they might feel like still holding on to Indian Pharma and even dabble in fiscally imprudent PSE banks on their indian panel’s whims.
Stride Arcolab continues its run it missed last week as Maruti and Baja Auto stay with Biocon to catch more idle profits on the take.
- India Morning Report: Really, you want BHEL and L&T back – the new bust cycle (awardz.wordpress.com)
- India Morning Report: A tough act to follow! (awardz.wordpress.com)
- India Morning Report: And that my dear is how a normal consolidating market looks like.. (awardz.wordpress.com)
- Pre Closing Trading Strategies- November 15, 2012 (awardz.wordpress.com)
- India Morning Report: Markets do not have to correct at all, there is no such requirement (awardz.wordpress.com)
- Happy Thursdays! Nifty India’s rare rampage in expiry week (awardz.wordpress.com)
- India Closing Report (Week Of 12-16 November, 2012) (With Trading Strategies For The Week To Come) (awardz.wordpress.com)