Organic growth component of the bank’s strategy has shaped up well and even the despondent NIMs shaping up into a firm 3% mark this quarter as the bank ramps up on savings and Tier I Capital thru QIPs. The bank’s loan book probably increased Corporate exposure vis-a-vis its Agri book and the Provisions have thence grown by more than twice as required at INR 0.56 Bln but the bank has brought down Gross NPAs to 0.30% of the book and net NPAs even lower.
The bank states in the earnings conference that any rate cuts will accrue to NIMs CASA is nearly 20% growing from 17.3% to 18.3% and NII is well above average even for a mid sized companies at INR 5.63 Bln and Net income at INR 3.42 bln. for a book of a target possibly closer to INR 60 bln for the bank the growth in NIM is probably stating that the bank is about to hit the big league as is obvious from is well-rounded scores in management and corporate responsibility though its early single line focus still makes it an outsider in Corp loan syndicates.
Bajaj Auto results are on the wire.
- Bank Earnings Season: Q3 FY 2013 :- Axis Bank delivers to growing expectations (awardz.wordpress.com)
- India Earnings (Bank Results Season) : Indusind makes a INR5.77 bln NII quarter in Q3 FY2013 (awardz.wordpress.com)
- Bank Results Season (India Earnings) : Axis disturbs the top Ordeer again (awardz.wordpress.com)
- India Morning Report: Infosys’ Big Rebound, Banks to help the climb (awardz.wordpress.com)
- Slide Show: 8 banks with most to lose from Fed’s yield squeeze (marketwatch.com)
- Here’s Why B of A Investors Should Worry About Wells Fargo’s Earnings (fool.com)