There is a light at the end of the tunnel. After all Sun Pharma has retraced to 425 and Ashwini Gujral is recommending a short on Axis Bank, with the Axis Bank bulls freely shorting probably the naked shorts that make up a new residual market of speculators as PCRs stay in a lower range with FIIs not adding more short hedges.
VIX India is having fun at everyone’s expense getting back at markets for being called bad all over and staying increasingly bad. The Morning has already see the rupee enter the new range box between 64 to 68 and so it is unlikely that it will recover to 62.50 or that this is the last stage of the capitulation move.
But yet the new negative momentum in the indices is looking to close out this move in this week itself with a $100 Bln exit by FIIs on Friday necessitating a grave distance covered on Monday and now on Tuesday the same is likely. That means the indices could well compete with double digit yields targets on 10 year paper and the currency targets ( if any) to hit 5000 by Friday close and provide a respite week next week.
JP Associates and infracos have not started back and private exchanges and therefore promoters linked to that may not yet ever make positive lists again
I am like a kid, hoping the Banknifty cut today means the Reserve Bank has thrown the banks out to the wolves asking them to mark all holdings to market and push out a mandatory minimum to AFS portfolios. But then there are those that still think below 8 yields will be back
Buy Power NBFCs and Bajaj Auto has also finished its last moves. LIC Housing for one other NBFC can probably not move down after it hits 130 levels
- India Morning Report: MSCI adjustments and a Independence Day /Var Mahalakshmi anniversary ignored (awardz.wordpress.com)
- India Morning Report: Sun Pharma finally breaks stride (ha! Stride Arcolabs wins) (awardz.wordpress.com)
- India Morning Report: Tentative market ready to reward India’s uniqueness to new 6150 channels (awardz.wordpress.com)
- India Morning Report: The new series gets no welcome! (awardz.wordpress.com)
- Sensex sinks 240 points as rupee hits new record low (profit.ndtv.com)
- India Morning Report: Markets swing to international sentiment on India (awardz.wordpress.com)
- The 10 longest bridges in India built above water (rediff.com)
- 2 Riders, 2 Motorcycles and over 2,000kms! (rohanganachari18.wordpress.com)
- Life @ M.B.A!!! (sunilspeaks.wordpress.com)
- Mumbai trans-harbour link unviable: Infra firms (rediff.com)