Probably the consolidation is good for a big move, probablyit is not. However this would definitely mean the PCR increasing again with the right Put strategy ( sell Puts and hedge with a 6500+ OTM Call/ 5500 PUT). Hero Honda seems to be getting some sympathetic gain too in the move with Infy as Infy likely crosses 3500 also in early trades on Monday. EBITs have crashed from Product Solutions drop in sales order books, but any defence of that is unlikely to impact a new guidance push up for the industry that foretells IT will support the Economy’s return to life
Bajaj Auto and ITC will kick in , in the later sub rallies hopefully from higher levels as the good moxie uncoils into the market capacity. If there’s a reason any NBFC sector including Realty or Telecom Demand has bad news to offer , then that should be an important worry in the run. LIC Housing and Bajaj therefore will continue to pack in volatile buzz before and after the move while KPIT and MindTree scotch up even to the point of making margin security this month. Statistically data is unavailable of these security positions ( in the open)
Rupee will definitely move back to 60 as the Rupee trade is picking up and Stanchart (listed here) and HSBC will likely be key movers. Pharma unwinding is just a funding move and Glenmark remains positive. The markets are definitely making a run t o break the 6100 cap but as of now Friday closing being positive is about the only fact out there.
The USD Index hovering above 80 means a small move further weakening to 78-79 is improbable but Dollar s weak and Crude has never broken 108 lvels in Brent in the Post “No Taper” announcement.
- India Morning Report: Infosys still chooses to report into the weekend (awardz.wordpress.com)
- India Morning Report: Here comes 6000? and what the banks will do in 8.6% yield scenarios (awardz.wordpress.com)
- Infosys Profit Lags Estimates as Clients Curb Software Spending – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- India Morning Report: No Taper and Nifty on to 6100 levels (awardz.wordpress.com)
- Infosys strangle/straddle – Q2 FY14 (writingoptions.wordpress.com)